Polycom FX

Has the Polycom FX a VGA connector INPUT, for the second parallel VGA channel ?

It has a VGA connector OUT, but not the input, as I have seen in new Aethra equipments.

Reply to
Nio
Loading thread data ...

You can connect VGA to ViewStation FX by Polycom VisualConcert FX.

Reply to
vojin.cucuz

ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

I see, so I need an extra box.

Typical from Polycom marketing.

Reply to
Nio ®

You can look the new Polycom VSX series with new posibilities. For standard and additional features of Polycom products you should to talk with some of resellers in your country. I think that they will present you every detail and posibility of each system, including additional features and prices-it is pretty clear.

Reply to
vojin.cucuz

You have a few more options:

1) Get a Scan converter. 2) Get a converter cable

formatting link
I'm not sure what connector you have on your laptop's output, but that may work pefectly for you.

Chris

Reply to
NetSteady

ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Clear... yes, it is.

If I want to use a promised feature of this set, I should buy an extra box, or buy directly a new one.

To make Polycom resellers happy, too !

Reply to
Nio ®

"NetSteady" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Scan converter quality is not enought.

I am not shure that cable can be useful, because it seems that on Polycom FX there is not a VGA signal level input connector.

Reply to
Nio ®

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.