IVR Scripting languages

Hi!

I am trying to find an IVR scripting language.

I used to use VAL to script voice applications and found it really useful but it does not seem to be in existence anymore.

I am looking to write a script for a 4 to 16 line IVR that includes voice mail not a standard voice mail system - more like a dating line, outgoing calls (to alert users of voice mail). Faxing or voice conferencing is not necessary.

The scripting language should include database access and the ability to run the script on multiple lines (of course).

The operating system should be MSDOS (LOL yah it's a throwback LOL) or Windows.

For outgoing calls detecting human or answering machine response would be useful.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

--Cam.

Reply to
cameronhaag
Loading thread data ...

Oh and I forgot the language should support subroutines.

Reply to
cameronhaag

Oh and I forgot the language should support subroutines.

Reply to
cameronhaag

I think you're stuffed! MSDOS was never any good at multitasking and I doubt if anyone still sells/maintains such a beast.

We've did some research last year - thinking about replacing our OS/2 system - and I think that the cheapest sort of thing (at least, here in the UK) that might suit you would be:-

plus a few others.

But expect to have to buy new hardware too, so I'd guestimate the cost to be $10000 - $20000+

Reply to
David Quinton

Cool thanks for the info!

--Cam.

Reply to
cameronhaag

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.