IP Office and TAPI

Hey All,

I am developing a third party IP Office software and was having trouble reading Agent states. I am stuck here so even a nudge in the right direction would be huge.

Does anybody know if it is possible to read the Login/Logout status of agents using TAPI. Additionally, is it possible to read the Hunt Group Status (Enabled/Disabled) of the agent also using TAPI.

I am not married to the idea of using TAPI, so any other method that lets me read IP Office Agent states would be helpful to me as well.

As always, thanks in advance for any help

-Matt

Reply to
Matt
Loading thread data ...

Hey Matt,

Are you using the CTI Link Pro license (SAP 171988)? I'm just trying to understand better what you are doing, not suggesting that it would help because I do not believe you can actually directly read the status of an agent let alone the membership status of that user in a group.

Drop me a private message at info AT telecom-gear.com I am also working on some software for IPO, would love to exchange ideas.

Cheers,

D~

Reply to
telecom-gear.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.