Need an ATA for 1 POTS line and 2 IP Phone accounts

Don't know much about VOIP. Can someone reccommend an ATA that I can plug in one analog telephone that will allow me to dial and receive calls on: one POTS landline phone number; and 2 IP phone accounts. One of the IP phone accounts is from my cable ISP, and the other is one of the internet SIP phones called Stanaphone. I recently bought a Sipura SPA3000 to configure like this, but from what I understand on this unit you can only configure a total of two accounts including the POTS line.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
doiku
Loading thread data ...

Thanks for the reply. Just out of convenience I would like to keep the setup to one phone. Actually at present in my small, home office I have something set up that that lets me do what I explained above. Behind my main router, which is connected to my cable modem, is a Grandstream ATA-286 that let's me connect to my ISP's IP phone, and another router (a Yamaha RTA551 VOIP router, which is probably only available here in Japan) that lets me access three different internet SIP accounts. A telephone, separate from my POTS line telephone, is connected to both the Grandstream and the Yamaha router via a separator, or switch, or whatever it is called. But with this setup I need plugs for the Yamaha router, the ATA, and the second phone, not to mention the extra cabling. I am just trying to clean up things a little.

Reply to
doiku

Is it *essential* that only one phone is used..? I'd keep the POTS line on its own phone and use a BT Converse 2025 for the 2 ATA lines.

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones

These items move very quickly!

they are here now!

formatting link

formatting link
e=STRK:MESE:IT

formatting link
> e=STRK:MESE:IT

formatting link
> > e=STRK:MESE:IT

Reply to
Marc H.Popek

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.