Adtran Smart 16e Reports

I am extremely new to telecom appliances. I am trying to rule out a loss of sync on our side of the circuit while the telco researches. I consoled into the CSU management console but cannot find any documention explaining what I am looking at. Can anyone tell me what the abbreviations are for? Also if you have any experience with this product any hotpoints to check?

VALID INTERVALS = 0 CURRENT SECONDS = 0 CURRENT %AV = 0 %EF = 0 ES = 0 UAS = 0 SES = 0 BES = 0 LOFC = 0

24 HOUR %AV = 0 %EF = 0 ES = 0 UAS = 0 SES = 0 BES = 0 LOFC = 0

THanks in advance!!!

Reply to
greg.dykstra
Loading thread data ...

Hi Greg,

VALID INTERVALS = 0 CURRENT SECONDS = 0 CURRENT %AV = 0 percent of available seconds %EF = 0 percent of error free seconds ES = 0 number of errored seconds UAS = 0 unavailable seconds SES = 0 number of severely errored seconds BES = 0 bursty errored seconds LOFC = 0 loss of frame count

24 HOUR %AV = 0 percent of available seconds %EF = 0 percent of error free seconds ES = 0 number of errored seconds UAS = 0 unavailable seconds SES = 0 number of severely errored seconds BES = 0 bursty errored seconds LOFC = 0 loss of frame count

--------------------------------------------------------------------

An Errored Seconds ( ES ) is a second with one or more error events OR one or more Out Of Frame events OR one or more Controlled Slips.

A Severely Errored Second ( SES ) is a second with 320 or more error events OR one or more Out Of Frame events.

A Bursty Errored Seconds ( BES ) is a second with more than one, but less than 320 error events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Give Reggie Grant a call Toll Free 877-549-2680 or International

828-277-7272 should you need further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Refurbished ADTRAN List Pricing

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant Website:
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.