[telecom] I am working to restore my access to the Telecom Digest [repost]

[Moderator note: this is a double-post for email subscriers, but it's necessary in order to let Usenet readers see it. Sorry for the confusion.]

This is an urgent message to the subscribers:

Yesterday, I got two letters in my mail box: one, from the company which used to provide my Internet access, and the other from the company which bought them out.

Coincidentally, I found out that I was unable to log in to the Telecom Digest server: my ability to start an "SSH" secure connection had bee blocked. The new owners' sent a glossy brochure telling me how great they are, and providing an "800" number to call in case of problems.

I call their toll-free number several times, and spoke to several people, and finally to someone who told me his name was "Thomas" and who promised to solve the problem within an hour.

That was fourteen hours ago.

[snipped part of original]

I tried to reach the sales department at "Zito Media," just to ask what it would cost to have the restriction removed. Nobody answered. If any of you have a contact there, please ask them to get in touch with me, and thank you in advance.

Bill Horne

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

536-0264, in the western North Carolina area code
Reply to
Telecom Digest Moderator
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.