[Telecom] MOH box ID

Hello all,

I am trying to ID a MOH (Music On Hold) box. It is black in color, has a CD player on one end and other controls, power, audio output on the other end. There is no CD installed.

Presently it is working just fine but the current message needs to be changed to something new. Customer has no documentation and the original installer is non existent. I think that a CD with a Message File, .MP3 or .wav or something is loaded and the message then is transferred to Memory where it plays in an endless loop.

The unit has no brand name anywhere. The links below are pictures. And yes, they are very poor pictures, but the best I could get.

What I am trying to do is acquire the install and set up documentation. Or at the very least some idea has to how to load a new message.

If I can't locate the unit will be in the nearest landfill very soon.

formatting link
formatting link
Thanks to all that reply. Have a good day.

Les

***** Moderator's Note *****

Able, we're going to need more than that: please check again for part numbers, and send the dimensions and/or the circuit board ID codes, and/or /something/ besides those images.

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
ABLE1
Loading thread data ...

A stab in the dark, or two: try the folks at 1-800-HI-HELLO, if they're still there and selling such telephony equipment -- they might know; or, try the folks at Viking -- it might even be their equipment.

In either case, though (pardon my crudeness), if they're to help, you'll need to show them something a bit more concrete than a nameless, faceless, colorless, dimensionless, out-of-focus photograph or two :-) .

HTH. Cheers, -- tlvp

Reply to
tlvp

Most of these just take DA volumes, ordinary music CDs. try one.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.