SprintPCS Lousy Web Interface

Ok, so I received a fraudulent call on my SprintPCS phone this weekend. Someone claiming to be a SBC Representative and stating that I have an account balance due of $117 and I can pay now with check or credit. I quickly hung up and called SBC, who confirmed this was not the case and that they did not make the call.

Being a good citizen, I'd like to report the fraud incident with the phone number. Unfortunately, the caller ID was blocked on my Sprint phone. I called Sprint to get the number, but they said my billing cycle ended yesterday (a day after I received the call) and that they could not pull up calling history from that period (!!). She said I could either wait for my invoice in the mail or look it up online. Not wanting to wait for snail mail to report a phone number that will likely disappear in days, I tried to go online to check where the call originated from.

Their MyPCS is an UNHOLY PILE OF HORSE MANURE. It's quite possibly the slowest interface I've ever used, taking ~10 minutes to load each page. Before I can get to my latest invoice, it usually times out and requires me to login again, and I get to start all over. I've been trying for hours to view my damn invoice online.

It's good to know that Sprint cares so much about fraud prevention. Why is it so terribly difficult to find out who called me?

"SprintPCS - The clear alternative to cellular"

Reply to
D. M. Hendricks
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.