Re: Internet Fax Services?

>> Vonage has started tacking on a ten dollar surcharge if you want

>> to receive faxes over their service. >> There used to be a whole bunch of internet "free fax" services, where >> you would get assigned a phone number, and faxes received on that >> number would get emailed to you. They made their money on the >> arbitrage of call settlement. >> But I can't seem to find any such services anymore. They all have >> free 30 day trials, but then require a monthly subscription fee. >> Would about $14 a year be O.K? I switched from efax to maxEmail >>
formatting link
about 3 years ago. It works fine for >> incoming and I have yet to use up my $3.00 outbound fax credit. >> They have some limit for free faxes on the plan, but I have never >> exceeded it, (200 or 500 I think). >> Carl Navarro

I used efax couple of times, they seem to be okay even as free service. You might like to see the comparison of different fax services here at ...

formatting link
Raqueeb Hassan Bangladesh

Reply to
Raqueeb Hassan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.