Re: Digest Directions

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thanks for your kind words, but I do

>> not think I will be doing it much longer. A few months, perhaps, and >> maybe someone _responsible and trustworthy_ will take it over. I know >> I have to find some permanent person for it soon; it worries me a lot >> to think of incidents like last week and it just vanishes with no >> warning. That would really be amazing if someone offered to buy the >> Digest/web URL from me. PAT] > Hi Pat, > First, I wish you a full and speedy recovery, and many continued happy > years. > The Digest will not be the same without you, from any point of view. > On the positive, your years of experience, interesting stories from > the telecom past, and overall care and concern to prepare and present > telecom information do not appear to be duplicatable from within our > ranks. From that aspect, at best I suspect that the Digest will be a > shell of it's former self, and most likely die after a while. We all > will miss it. > On the other hand, I doubt many will miss the unrelated and > never-ending, one-sided, pseudo-political forum you continue to force > us to endure in order to see the good stuff buried within. I for one > will NOT miss your oh-poor-me David v. Goliath whinings against > everything from business to cops to government to courts to cities to > whatever has ever 'wronged' you, always without objective and > reasonable information from the "other side" du jour. If the Digest > survives, the LACK of those sorts of items will most likely be your > most enduring epitaph. > Good health. Hang in there. > Ken Hoehn > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: (Sticking out tongue, making a > passing 'gas'-like sound at you). I see you are no good for your > promises, either. You promised me -- assured me -- you were never > going to read nor offer any support here ever again after your last > hissy fit here a couple years ago. But here you are again. You are > _not_ being forced to read anything here, Ken. Why don't you have > one of the guys help you get a working filter on your computer? Set > it to block everything between "TELECOM Digest Editor's Note:" and > "PAT". Then your virgin and undefiled eyes will not be subject to > viewing/hearing truths you do not undestand nor want to deal > with. You are welcome! PAT]

I can remember many years ago, Pat took on GTE, when I was reporting fire data from Southern California and I sent out a company private number with the posting. Some friends of mine that are still with Verizon say they still hear about it. Got my e-mail access with the company cut off, but still had my own.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Reply to
Steven Lichter
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.