Re: Cellular Jamming? Think Again.

> The law should be modestly amended to declare those using cellphones

>> in theaters, churches, and other places of public assembly outlaws >> subject to pummeling by the inconvenienced other inmates of such >> assembly. Exception might be made for surviving, on duty, emergency >> personnel. ;^) > Here I think there is a market for cell phone *detectors*. Cell > phones transmit every few minutes even when you're not making or > receiving a call, in order to keep the tower apprised of where they > are. "Turn off your cell phone" could have more teeth if equipment > were in use to detect cell phones that were still turned on.

How do you figure? My phone *never* gets turned off. Period. Not in theatres, not in churches, not in other places of public assembly.

Never.

However, I do set it on do not disturb (Which is a profile I created, is completely silent, does not vibrate, and routes all calls to voicemail (although it does still log them on my caller ID)

Why don't I turn it off? Well, in short, I want the calls logged on my caller ID.

Reply to
DevilsPGD
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.