Re: Cell Phone Numbers and Do Not Call List

I received an email from a gentleman here in the Atlanta area. He

> claims that the telemarketers will be allowed to call cell phones within > the next couple of weeks and advised everyone to add their cell phones > to the National Do Not Call List.

That's great! I received an email from a gentleman in Nigeria. He claims that he has some money that he's going to send me if only I do a few things.

And I hate to tell you this, but the accuracy of these two email messages is about the same. Not, mind you, that cell phones don't get their share of telemarketing calls anyway. It's just illegal, that's all.

Next time I suggest checking these things out on snopes.com rather than on the telecom list.

scott

"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I am just curious ... why would you suggest checking it out on snopes.com rather than telecom-digest.org? It is basically a telephone-related question. PAT]
Reply to
Scott Dorsey
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.