Last Laugh! Announcement For Our [Sick] Members

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: The words/phrases in [brackets] are my editorial comments to this piece of spam trash which showed up in spam mail today. Mr. 'xiyalun' is actually an employee of the United States Postal Disservice, working out of that infamous kiddie p*rn factory the Postal Disservice operates in South Florida. Now I can see why they have to raise postage prices two cents in January. It costs a lot of money to manuafacture and fill these orders. PAT]

We created the hardlolita site and the PURE C H I L D P O R N O site. In our memberzone we have 1000 exclusive hardcore photos with little, tasty children and over 300 Megabytes of high quality hardcore C P videos.

[I can remember the time a guy from FBI out of Wichita said to me in a self-righteous tone of voice, "oh, spammers do not send kiddie p*rn around"]

By joining our [sick] site, you'll no longer have to search for other cp sites on the net. You will find MORE ABSOLUTELY FRESH content If you was our [sick] member. We care about our [sick] members. Often updates. Friendly support. All in ONE [sick] site!

If you want to receive a private link to our site - just reply to this message with your login name or send your request (with login name) to this [sick] email: san_t snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You bet we will! We all want to have our names and email addresses added to the Postal Disservice mailing list for FBI prosecution. Oh, by the way, Mr. Zipp, how have things been going there, with all the hurricanes and stuff this past summer. Is it true Katrina or Wilma blew away your factory building and you had to construct a new place. Is that the reason postage rates are going up in January, 2006? PAT]
Reply to
xiyalun
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.