IEEC Broadband Conference

A bit of sad news today ... _someone_ sent a message to the Digest about a _legitimate_ session or conference on Broadband yesterday. They sent it to me in care of my @cableone.net address. Over there, it fell into the spam bucket, however I found it there, retrieved it and _attempted_ to forward it over here to massis for the Digest. It got here, alright, but once again fell into the spam bucket on this end. I have searched for it and cannot find it. I think this conference was to be held in New York City sometime. The '5521' at the end indicates the size of the message.

I think the title was: From: snipped-for-privacy@cableone.net Wed May 30 00:22:00 2007 Subject: Ultrabroadband Networks and the Personal Media Cloud Folder: /var/mail/spam 5521

In my personal editorial controls here at Digest, I found the above title in today's spam bucket. If the person who sent this message to me would PLEASE resend it and accept my apologies for its loss I will be most appreciative. God knows enough spam conferences get in here, and then when one of the real ones comes along _it_ gets banged up and lost. :( I had intended this article to be the main story in Wednesday's issue of the Digest. I hope it can be replaced. n

Patrick Townson

Reply to
TELECOM Digest Editor
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.