How to Spam Cell Phones

Ebay item: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SMS TEXT MESSAGE MARKETING

see

formatting link
or
formatting link
Pat: You may wish to simply write a review and eliminate the links.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well, I can tell you this much: if it is something E-Bay is selling, I would generally stay away from it. That is, unless you want even more spam as a result. I have purchased _ONE_ item via E-Bay in my lifetime, a cellular phone which was not all that great, and I have been spammed ever since. E-Bay says it is not them doing the spamming, and that is probably correct; it is people who are members there who think nothing of checking through the customer records and then attempting to trick other folks into a response to their 'complaints' etc. The address ' snipped-for-privacy@ebay.com' is absolutely useless. Unlike their sister company PayPal, where you can simply forward whatever crapola shows up and they at least make an effort to close down the site, with E-Bay, letters complaining about that stuff go nowhere. The big thing now, it seems, is to send members of E-Bay's community 'partial' letters of complaint, with a link address to click on to respond. The partial letter says something like "That gizmo you sold me; when are you going to deliver it?" and the partial letter always goes on to say "E-Bay takes this complaint very seriously. Please respond direct to this member if you wish to retain your good standing with E-Bay." etcetera. How big a thing is 'big thing'? Oh, I get anywhere from 50 to 75 of them each time I log on here. I finally relented and answered just one of them the other day; I used the 'f-word' in every form I could think of using it; as a verb, a noun, a preposition, an adjective, an adverb, you name it. And I did not bother to sign it. I sent my reply as an independent email to the site named prior to the cgi-bin which included ebay in the end of it. I did not get a futher reply from the goofus who sent it out to me, but I did conclude by telling him I hoped he felt my 'customer service' had been good. Those people are really beginning to make me get very angry. PAT]
Reply to
NOTvalid
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.