Cell Phone Harassment PayBack

The law doesn't protect us when it comes to harassment like this.

My father-in-law had a similar problem with some guy calling his cell line harassing him.

He decided to go to the police but to his surprise they said there wasn't much they could do.

Taking it into my own hands I set up my modem to call the offenders cell number over and over again.

For a few days the harassment stopped immediately, probably because I ate up his cell minutes and his bill was over 500.00 bucks or maybe it was the fact he couldn't make calls for 3 days.

Good luck!

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Although your fathr-in-laws's police department was unwilling to do their duty and protect him, it would just be your luck that the other guys's police department (the ones who would respond to a complaint by him) would choose to fry you. As tempting as it is to take the law in your own hands -- besides, it feels _good_! -- it sometimes can backfire. Often times, how much police are willing to do for you depends on your own status in life. Most of us have no status, but the other guy might have been a politician or big shot in his community. I hope at the least you used *67 to block your identity as a way of discouraging him or making any further retaliation just a little bit more difficult for him. PAT]
Reply to
Robert Galloni
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.