Bill Horne, TELECOM Digest

Happy Friday Bill!

As a Mom I'm just reaching out to let you know your links page was a big help to my daughter Payton and a school project she's working on. (I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I figured everyone could use a nice message these days! What a year 2020 has been!)

With all the uncertainty still happening with COVID-19, Payton's school has moved all their work to virtual classrooms online. It's been quite the transition for sure, but I'm doing my best to help Payton with her homework to ensure she doesn't fall behind!

Right now, I'm helping her with a 'Famous Inventors' project she's working on for her History class. Every day, they learn about a new inventor/invention that changed history. At the end of the week they are required write a paper about what they learned. It's fun! Your page led us to some great websites to check out on the telephone, so Payton and I wanted to make sure we thanked you :)

If it's not too much trouble, could you add another link to your page?

Payton found this guide last night which I was impressed with! It was neat to see how the telephone, and communication in general, has changed over the years. This is it....

formatting link

Can you add it on here?

formatting link

I'd love to show Payton and her teacher! It's always nice getting some recognition for a job well done. ...And perhaps Payton will even get some extra credit from her teacher if I show him? Brownie points would be great with report cards coming out shortly! (I can't believe it's almost Christmas! Where does the time go?)

Let me know if you get a chance to add it! The project is due on Monday, if you get a free moment to include it at some point over this weekend! But if not, whenever you get a chance to is great! Thanks :)

Wishing you a very Happy Holidays, Sarah and Payton Palmer

***** Moderator's Note *****

Oh, sorry Sarah, but my store of stupidity has been out-of-stock for a while now, and I don't expect any deliveries in the near future. I know that it's hard to grow a business - I used to own one, after all

- but I don't think lying to and manipulating others to get free advertising is the best example to set for your virtual darling (does she have a virtual bow in her virtual hair?) daughter.

I'm as gullible as the next guy, but the obviousness of this oh-so-glad-handed mawkish sentimentality is just, well, cloying.

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
Sarah Palmer
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.