Another Home Business

This one is real good and gives you a toll free number to find out about it. Be sure to let them know the person's id that you got their number from, I'm sure they would like to thank them for all the phone charges.

Just call 1-800-704-7344 -- and please give them my ID 4733MW.

To your success,

Michelle

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well thank you Steven, or Michelle, or whoever ... I am sure all the guys know the routine by now. But my question is, what makes calling on complaints via an 800 number used for spam any different than locating a web site owner who has been doing about the same thing. They both could be joe-jobs, they both could be horrible misunderstandings, etc, but I think we all know most of those objections are just red-herrings. They are what they appear to be, affronts to the sensibilities of _most_ netizens. PAT]
Reply to
Steven Lichter
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.