Telemarketer With a Toll-Free Number

About 20 minutes ago, I got a telemarketing on my Skype number (registered on the Do Not Call list) from 877-990-3599. I'm wonder if he needs some testing.

I found the following information about this number on:

formatting link
The call originates for a Toronto based hardware seller that uses a survey veneer to disguise what is a blatant telemarketing call. The company is called Pcstats.com and it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rydium Canada, Inc. Rydium Canada heads a marketing ring. The corporate address is:

Rydium Canada Inc. 366 Adelaide St. W. Suite 600 Toronto, ON M5V 1R9

The CEO's email address is snipped-for-privacy@rydium.com. Responsible for scads of pop-ups, etc. He deserves some quality time from the people whose time he wastes. Rydium is privately held; this guy (Sam Dennis) calls the shots. His philosophy is 'your time is my money'.

PC Stats 317 Adelaide West #400 Toronto, ON M5V 1P9

If you wish to serve legal papers: MCCARTHY TETRAULT LLP, REPRESENTATIVE FOR SERVICE SUITE 4700 TORONTO DOMINION BANK TOWER TORONTO-DOMINION CENTRE TORONTO, ON M5K 1E6

-- Mark --

formatting link
is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to eat for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.

Reply to
Mark Crispin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.