Toll Free Number to Share

Pat, the toll free number listed below may be of some use to Digest readers.

Regards,

Charles G. Gray Senior Lecturer, Telecommunications Oklahoma State University - Tulsa (918) 594-8433

-----Original Message----- From: eqvuoo [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@lhep.unibe.ch]=20 Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:32 PM To: snipped-for-privacy@okstate.edu Cc: snipped-for-privacy@okstate.edu; snipped-for-privacy@okstate.edu; snipped-for-privacy@okstate.edu Subject: Re: Office closed; No work tomorrow

Hey,

Find out how to make 1.5 - 3.5k a day from your house.

Contact me at my number if you can return phone calls.

Regards,

sounoiv

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Mr. Gray, I am sure other readers of the Digest will be as thrilled as I to discover this great money- making opportunity, and I encourage everyone to call the number and learn about this new scheme. Wasn't it also great how the message sender, Mr. Souniov, carefully chose an appropriate subject line for his message? I receive _so_ many such messages where the subject line in no way corresponds to the message enclosed. It really makes one wonder what these guys do for brains. Of course, I guess I should be talking about brains; after all, I am still doing this Digest after a quarter-century. PAT]
Reply to
Gray, Charles
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.