Spammer With a Toll Free Number

Sounds like they want my credit card of SS number to ripe me off. From the ringback tone it appears to be an off shore system.

Everyone call and see about claiming your prizes.

THE ONLY GOOD SPAMMER IS A DEAD ONE!! HAVE YOU HUNTED ONE DOWN TODAY? (c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Company.

--- Here is the message received in email ---

Please call me at 1-866-677-4100. I previously tried to contact you at

951-352-0222, but was unable to reach you. This is reference to an entry form you filled out, either on-line or at a major mall or movie theater.

I actually have some decent news in regards to the $500 shopping spree and Global Travel or Chevrolet / Lexus contest. I have an address, claim number, and further details for you. Since all prizes are well over $500, I will need a few moments of your time to cover all related lottery-type information from procuring your prizes due to any tax issues on them.

Sincere congratulations!

The Prize Claim Coordinators

P.S. For your convenience, I am available 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard Time, Monday to Friday

172.128.38.11 Dec 9 2004 1:29AM

Sender: The Prize Claim Coordinators

105 South River Rd North Aurora, IL, 60542
Reply to
shlichter1
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.