XL2

Howdyall

Hey, on an XL2 if you don't know the installer code I forgot how to get it out or reset it..is it the same as Ademco stuff?

Gotta do a preinstalled apartment system tomorrow for a client of ours.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...
  1. Power down panel
  2. Place a jumper on JP1 & JP2
  3. Power up with AC only, wait 15 seconds
  4. Power down, remove jumper
  5. Power up, system should be defaulted.

This procedure will not remove CSID if you plan to download. Most times it is left default anyway.

If you still cannot get into programming, at least the user codes will be wiped clean.

Jim Rojas

Crash Gord> Howdyall

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Defaults everything though right?

Thanks!

Rob

| > Hey, on an XL2 if you don't know the installer code I forgot how to get it | > out or reset it..is it the same as Ademco stuff? | >

| > Gotta do a preinstalled apartment system tomorrow for a client of ours. | >

| >

Reply to
Crash Gordon

It should unless local programming lockout has been enabled through downloading.

Jim Rojas

Crash Gord> Defaults everything though right?

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Hopeful it is not locked...if it is I'll just piggy back another panel on there.

| > Thanks! | >

| > Rob | >

| >

| > | > Hey, on an XL2 if you don't know the installer code I forgot how to get | > it | > | > out or reset it..is it the same as Ademco stuff? | > | >

| > | > Gotta do a preinstalled apartment system tomorrow for a client of ours. | > | >

| > | >

| >

| >

Reply to
Crash Gordon

You could use a panel saver.... :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ya...thoughta that...but, nah...I'll just through a small panel ontop and when she moves we'll take it back.

| >

| > | > Thanks! | > | >

| > | > Rob | > | >

| > | >

| > | > | > Hey, on an XL2 if you don't know the installer code I forgot how | to | > get | > | > it | > | > | > out or reset it..is it the same as Ademco stuff? | > | > | >

| > | > | > Gotta do a preinstalled apartment system tomorrow for a client of | > ours. | > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | >

| > | >

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.