Window Security Recommendations

Are you sure it's not the other way around?

Reply to
Robert L. Bass
Loading thread data ...

You really need help, Robert...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I have met both Jack and Doug L, both a couple of great guys, Jack even showed me his massive collection of 8-track tapes

(I swear they didn't pay me to say this)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I haven't really met Jack in person yet, but I hope to someday.

Reply to
Sue Odom

Those weren't 8-track tapes, they were modems. I just TOLD you they were tapes so you wouldn't drool on them. js

Reply to
alarman

I know cell phones can play Eric Clapton, but I never realised that a modem shoved in a slot in the dashboard could play Hermans Hermits.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

I knew the "Hayes Smartmodem" sticker on them was bogus

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The crayon he used for the lettering was a dead give-away, right?? :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

How convenient Mr. Bass......You lost his card.... More Lies......

More lies Mr. Bass..... BTW...I am Canadian, eh!

I don't play golf Mr. Bass...where did you come up with that lie?

Who is "they" Mr. Bass....I never discussed anything about your case with Mr. Reddinger or anybody else....why because only in your mind was I involved......In reality, you were the one that wrote you were investigated......You let the cat out of the bag Mr. Bass..........now your trying to put the "best" spin on it"......

Did you kill a young lady Mr. Bass because of your stupidity..... If the answer is "yes" Mr. Bass...you committed a wrongfull death.....AKA Murder. IMO.........

You're lieing again Mr. Bass. In only your wrongfull opinion was I involved. But then, you wrongfully think that I'm a competitor......I hope not a competitor to murder..........

You're the liar Mr. Bass...not me......

More Lies Mr. Bass.......

I told you "what"...you lie Mr. Bass, you lie...

Sure Mr. Bass...them lie are spilling out again..... Nose getting close to your feet Mr. Bass?

He isn't assuming anything Mr. Bass...you are.

Lordy, Lordy ......Praise the Lord...The Bassman is going to Brazil.........

It figures you'd defend him.

You need defense Mr. Bass...not me......

Here, Here.......If you don't want me around you, then why did you have me paged at the show in Orlando? More lies Mr. Bass.....

I see you're telling more lies Mr. Bass!

Your recollection of our conversation several years ago at the show in Orlando is just more proof of your lies, Mr. Bass.

Given up on monitoring, eh, Mr. Bass...... Let me interpret that for you...you got caught.... you were told to stop to keep the investigators off your back......so you're complaining that it's just too much work to do the billing, etc.....

Sure, Mr. Bass......Your full of lies today....

By the way...what is the statute of limitations on a wrongful death Mr. Bass......

When did you say you're going back to Brazil.......

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

My imagination conjures up the following image of your first meeting with your would be attorney.

RLB: I'd like to sue Sabodish, he says I was involved in a car crash in which a young woman died and that I have a criminal record that involves assault and a firearm. Att: Is it true? RLB: Yes, he made those statements Att:No, I meant are the statements made about you true? RLB:I just said its true, he made the statements Att:No, you don't understand, are the statements he made about you true? RLB:I'm sorry I don't know what you are getting at Att:Are the statements he made about you true? RLB:What do you mean? Att: Were you involved in a car crash? RLB:Yes Att: Were you driving at the time of the crash? RLB:No, I was sleeping Att: Did a young woman perish as a result of this car crash? RLB:It was an accident Att:OK, moving right along, Do you have a criminal record? RLB: I am innocent Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:The ASA Taliban are all convicts Att:Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Olson and Jim are liars Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Olsons a liar and he claims he flew a plane upside down Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Jims a liar and he beats up little kids with hammers Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Sabodish is a liar and has spent time in a mental institution Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Tom is a liar and he wears tank tops and shouts at people Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Mugford is a lying scumbag Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Andy is a fat liar Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Graham is a drunk liar Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Installers are lying monkey's Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Mark is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Jack is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: I'm pink Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I make great hamburgers but I can't get anyone to eat them Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: I take my holidays in Brazil Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 26 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 30 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 28 years Att: Which is it? RLB:I just told you, I've been in the trade 27 years Att:You just said it was 28 years RLB: Liar, I said it was 29 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Olson is a lying counter clerk Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I use solid wire Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Jake is a liar and he only has one tooth Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in prison as a lay minister Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I didn't post the "Testimony" Att: Testimony?, is that something you wrote? RLB:I didn't post it Att:Did you author it? RLB:I didn't post it Att:OK, lets move on RLB:OK,Bob Worthy isn't Att: isn't what? RLB:Worthy Att: I see, have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Installing alarms isn't rocket science you know Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Anyone with a modicum of common sense could install alarms Att:Do you install alarms in Florida? RLB:No, I'm not qualified Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Larry could wire a brick Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I wish I knew Olsons address Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I like to accuse people of dishonesty Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I wish I knew Jims address Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Nobody likes me Att: Why do you not answer the question? RLB:I have answered the question, you're a liar Att: I only asked a question RLB:You have a propensity to lie through your teeth Att:What? RLB:You're a liar and have no redeeming qualities Att: Huh? RLB:You haven't a scintilla of ethical prudence. Att: Excuse me? RLB:There is no excusing lying vermin like you Att:Sorry? RLB:You will be when I get a new attorney to sue you and the rest of the lying filth in ASA

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

I wasn't refering to suing someone Robert. Just prove these suppposed "lies" are untrue here on this NG. This is where the accusations are coming from and the accusations are substantiated with Public Record. Are they true or not? It is a simple question and only requires a simple answer, "Yes" or "No". Are these accusations all fabricated? Again, a simple question that requires a simple answer. Did you author the "Testimony"? Simple question, simple answer. That is what I mean by challanging these things rather than just letting them float aroung out there.

He is over 11 local State department locations. I am not going to bother him with such lunacy, but I find it difficult to believe that you have all of the doc's from the investigation, but the investigators name is no where to be found. I told you these posts are full of kicks and giggles.

That is why you couldn't sue anyone

You have a copy of the report, correct? Did Mugford being a jackass make the investigators report? Didn't think so.

Neither plays golf, Toole's trips to the capitol don't have anything to do with the ECLB, Toole doesn't go to ISC on a regular basis (one in the last 6 years=1 in 12), besides being a licensed contractor, he works for a national defense contractor, so he doesn't get to travel much. Neither go to CEDIA and neither attend after hour parties that aren't open to everyone in the industry, so where were you going with this one?

For example, they told Reddinger I had commited murder. Like I

You just agreed that passing on info is different than making things up, Robert. These "bald faced lies" have been left unchallanged by you. Leave them out there and they will get passed along by those that believe they must be true if you don't show they are false. Besides, the complaint wasn't that you murdered someone now was it?

I am glad you said , "passed on". Now that we have cleared up the fact that Neely didn't make up lies about you, we can leave him out of this.

Posts that he did not make up, but passed on from info he received from this NG.

You're doing your level best to convince

Well, he has gotten under you skin so bad that, if you were pulled over for speeding, you would be convinced Mugford had something to do with it or if this is your way of trying to get me to tell you what instigated the complaint from Toole, you are out of luck. The reason I can find out so much from so many different sources is that they talk to me because they have learned that they can trust me.

So, Mugsy is the author of the "Testimony". He dubbed the Public Records posts, and started all of these acquisations single handedly. Is that what I am hearing? All of this from one very brief unsolicited, accidental bumping into at an EHX convention. Shame on you, Norm.

You forget that at one time you threatened to take me to court? I ask you then if you were willing to spend alot of money to prove that you thought I was a jackass.......well, I'm glad, if nothing else you realized it would be an exercise in frutility to try to do anything to anyone legally involving anything that comes out of this or any other NG.

Yah.....she had nothing better to do that day. Musta been PMS. That should go down as one of your most ignorant statements yet.

You should have been home the first few times they tried to do the investigation. Maybe the other agency's investigators, that accompanied the DBPR investigator, would have found what **they** needed.

A case being dimissed for the **lack of evidence** doesn't mean innocense.

Well turn about is fair, right. FTR, you weren't present.

Give me a break Robert, your giving yourself to much credit.

Why would that embarass him? The only thing it shows is your MO. So, we have here your admission to going RL with people in a Public Forum. Interesting..... because you post that everyone lies about your antics but then you admit them to be true. Amazing. So is the other stuff that you say are lies really true or not true?

Since when is an investigation public until it is final? I'll bet all of the crocks are interested in that bit of info.

I told you before, I don't pay any attention to any of it other than for entertainment purposes. It doesn't affect me one why or another, but it is obvious, by not discrediting these "lies" as you put it, that they can be used to discredit you, whether successful or not

Would that be another "unlicensed contractor" in his area that was shut down? Not once, but twice and is now looking at a felony charge for ignoring the cease and desist order, for the third time, from State Attorney office.

If you didn't fall under the DBPR, why did they do an investigation on you?

Go to Chapter 489 Part II (489.503) Exemptions. Where is that you fall under this part? Not with just your internet sales, but the rest of what you do.

Until you put a comma in that sentence and than the whole meaning changes, hence the grayness. AND you know as well as anyone, law is challenged everyday due to interpetation, so how can you say that is black and white. If so, lawyers would be not existant.

Senate Bill 982 and House Bill 1207

Excuse me, you aren't doing contract monitoring service? as you have stated in these posts, yet from your website the state has a copy of your monitoring agreement, and now you say you are billing and collecting monitoring fees payable to an address in Florida. Are you running a different set of books that the investigator may not have been privy of ?

And when did you arrive at this decision?Wheww......that was close....maybe I better quit the monitoring thing before they figure out the intent of that Statute and come back.

Your right.

That would require them to

Your right.

Your right.

Why do you [snip] the complete post before you answer it? You [snipped] "to outline character". "They may have be included in the complaint to outline character..." Again, this information was not the basis for the complaint.

I am not defending anyone. Just the facts. This surfaced before Mugford knew anything about it.

To be precise, an unlicensed competitor. It is a violation of Rule

61G6-10.002 (1) (c) of F.S. 455 not to report, to the Department, any person who is violation of the licensing statute. Now who is spreading information that hasn't been substantiated.
Reply to
Bob Worthy

Senate Bill 982 and House Bill 1207

Hmmmmm................

Reply to
Bob Worthy

See what I mean by "Kicks and Giggles" alt.quick.wit

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Neither Robert or anyone else can prove or disprove any accusations here as far as going to trial over is concerned. Neither side will ever take anything to court no matter what is said, mostly because I imagine it would be laughed out of court. The only thing that is proven is the fact RLB is a felon, beyond that it ends up being believe what you want

Most here (including me) will bitch about some of the things he says because most of what he says is intended to get a negative response from people (including me) to make him look like a good guy against all these "bad" people. To me it is rather pitiful to slam an industry he was once a part of to make a few more sales but hey it's his method of marking.

As far as the "Testimony" is concerned he will not speak about that in public and apparently will only do so in a private conversation, this is a rather odd stance to take since if it were my "Testimony" and it wasn't true I'd say so, my guess is he wrote it and doesn't want to fess up to it since if you know his true criminal record you would also know it's 90% bullshit

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I have to say that is a classic

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Exactly, much of this is entertaining

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Well said, old sport. js

Reply to
alarman

Thanks Doug...You made my day... What a hoot..........

Norm

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Absolutely hysterical! andddddddddd you didn't abuse the letter U.

Reply to
no wires showing

Yo gys have absed it enogh

Dog L

Reply to
Doug L

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.