whats best lorex or this 370134800626

any of you had experience of both units

looking for a quality dvr card in uk that aint gonna cost a fortune

Its been recommended here LOREX is the way to go anythoughts on this item on ebay UK

Reply to
securiy
Loading thread data ...

ahh just spotted a lorex in UK at decent price !

formatting link
still any thoughts anyone ?

Reply to
securiy

formatting link

if this is the same lorex as the stuff sold in north america... it's garbage as far as a professional camera system goes... actually it rates slightly lower than that

as far as a diy home installation goes though... it may fit the bill... just don't expect too much

Reply to
CH®IS

Ive sold 4 Lorex card setups in the past year, though they are not pro quality, I've had very good luck with them...easy to setup and use and none have fried yet. I do however recommend installing it on it's own hardrive, or even in it's own cheap computer.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Phew , ordered the card from crazeeee cameras , they cancelled th order .... out of stock with no sign of new stock

phewwwwwn ...thought i had that one solved too !

Reply to
securiy

some of those guys say they have them in stock but don't...they're available you just gotta look around and might have to buy it from someone that doesn't sell it at no profit.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.