Vista-15p lock out

Have you tried to get into programming?

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...
15p should display "20"
Reply to
Crash Gordon

That panel MIGHT be locked out but it also might have an internal problem which will cause the same display

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That will do no good if its been locked out with a downloader

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You will have to ship the board to me to unlock it. Unforunately all data may become lost in the process.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Disconnect one of the battery leads, and take the power down to the panel (AC). Wait about 30 seconds, then put the AC back on and plug in the battery. Within 30 seconds of "boot-up", you should be able to go to the nearest keypad and press and hold the "*" and "#" keys together for a few seconds. If the panel enters programming mode, observe what's displayed. It'll either say "20" or "00", then all you need to do is press the (*), (9), (9) and you'll exit programming. the "DL" should disappear.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I've just bought a new home with a vista-15p displaying "dl" I've not been able to obtain any codes. Does anyone know how to reset the master? J

Reply to
Jhutch

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.