Visonic PowerMax+

Does anyone knows how to disable low battery warning from wireless sensors at Visonic's Power Max+ ?

Thanks in advance ;-)

Reply to
spyros
Loading thread data ...

Visonic's Power Max+ ?

Change the battery? :)

Reply to
mleuck

Visonic's Power Max+ ?

That's just crazy talk.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

sors at Visonic's Power Max+ ?

crazy talk for sure but if you have crazy clients ?!?

Reply to
spyros

M UTC-6, spyros wrote: >> Does anyone knows how to disable low battery warn= ing from wireless sensors at Visonic's Power Max+ ? >> >> >> >> Thanks in a= dvance ;-) > > Change the battery? :) > That's just crazy talk.

Is it just obvious to me that he wants to know how to elminiate the sensing= ..... and not the indication ..... of a low battery ?

On a Napco panel you can eliminate the sensing of a low battery. I don't kn= ow about a Power max.

Reply to
Jim

UTC-6, spyros wrote: >> Does anyone knows how to disable low battery warning from wireless sensors at Visonic's Power Max+ ? >> >> >> >> Thanks in advance ;-) > > Change the battery? :) > That's just crazy talk.

..... and not the indication ..... of a low battery ?

about a Power max.

I suppose you could delete the zone.

Same eventual effect.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Visonic's Power Max+ ? Thanks in advance ;-)

Change the battery, or as said on the group, dissable the zone.

Hello All by the way.

Kind Regards

Mick. Visonic registered engineer.

Reply to
Mick

ows how to disable low battery warning from wireless sensors at Visonic's P= ower Max+ ? Thanks in advance ;-) Change the battery, or as said on the gro= up, dissable the zone. Hello All by the way. Kind Regards Mick. Visonic reg= istered engineer.

What's a "registered" engineer?=20

Do you work for Visonic or is this some kind of field/installer .... appoin= tment/capacity/position .... or ?

Reply to
Jim

Hi Jim,

Here in the U.K. the Companies run trainning courses on there products. If you pass the course you become a registered installation engineer with that Company.

Mick.

Reply to
Mick

how to disable low battery warning from wireless sensors at Visonic's Powe= r Max+ ? Thanks in advance ;-) On Sunday, 6 January 2013 14:45:06 UTC, spyr= os wrote: > Does anyone knows how to disable low battery warning from wirel= ess sensors at Visonic's Power Max+ ? Thanks in advance ;-) On Sunday, 6 Ja= nuary 2013 14:45:06 UTC, spyros wrote: > Does anyone knows how to disable l= ow battery warning from wireless sensors at Visonic's Power Max+ ? Thanks i= n advance ;-) Hi Jim, Here in the U.K. the Companies run trainning courses = on there products. If you pass the course you become a registered installat= ion engineer with that Company. Mick.

Oh yeah! I knew that. I just forgot that you're from the UK.

Here in the US, you can attend Mfg's training courses but they're mostly ju= st opportunities for the Mfg to "sell" you on how good their products are, = not necessarily how to become an "expert" in installing them. We can accumu= late what they call CEU points when we attend courses but I never have appl= ied for them and I've never actually found anyone who actually knew what th= ey were supposed to be accumulating them for. Personally, in 42 years I've = never had anyone ask me how many CEU points I had. Sometimes they hand out = certificates for having taken a course but with no renewal requirements to = stay certified, they're kind of useless too. I attend as many course as I c= an, just to stay up to date, but I see mostly the same group of people atte= nding. Unfortunately , as far as I know, here, in the US, there is no actua= l requirement to keep your education up to date. It's just a matter of pers= onal integrity.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.