Alexor DSC "problem"

Anyone knows how to disable the supervision of the devices at alexor dsc? I' ve got an error always from a specific device (Z11 wireless magnetic contact). It sends E380011 CID code at ARC. The mounting area is ok. I test it and the signal is great. I replace the battery and i' m waiting to see what will happen. But if there is a way to disable the supervision or even if the keypad dont display and beeps this "problem" that would be great.

Thanks in advance, Spyros

Reply to
proguard
Loading thread data ...

RHC; Sounds like you may have a bad contact. Have you tried changing it out for another one to see if that solves the problem ?

Dunno why you would ever consider disabling the wireless supervision. That would seriously jeopardize the security of that entry point. If the batteries ever go bad, the panel would have no way of knowing it....

Just my opinion....

Reply to
tourman

Agreed. Swap it out with a different sensor.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

RHC; Hey Jim, glad to see you're still alive out there....:)))

Reply to
tourman

Hi Spyros,

Just my opinion but ...... they call it "supervision" for a reason. If you're selling security, you can't just randomly cancel supervisory functions. That kind of defeats the purpose of ...... security.

It's like asking if there is some way to get rid of that annoying red light on the dashboard of your car that says "Breaks"

Reply to
Jim

Mine says "Brakes".

Reply to
G. Morgan

I poke around from time to time...we need a next generation of flamers & haters to spice things up again... :)

Reply to
Jim Rojas

e:

Fuck off!!!!!

There ..... feel better now?

Reply to
Jim

Yours is built in the US. Jim's is built in the far east (Pittsburgh).

Reply to
Frank Kurz

Rookie...even Mark can flame better than that! :)

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link
Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax AOL: rojas813 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Wadda ya want ..... already. I'm out of practice!

Hey Jim I just passed through your old stomping grounds on a long weekend trip upstate .....

I think you said Bell Blvd ..... Right?

Reply to
Jim

I am originally from Brooklyn.

formatting link

813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax AOL: rojas813 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Oh, I thought I remembered you saying you lived near Bell Blvd Queens.

Reply to
Jim

Nope. Sunset Park/Bay Ridge area.

formatting link

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.