Updated 3G / 4G letter to end user.

I just updated the letter I posted a few months ago in case anyone cares t o use it.

Dear (customer )

As we all experience now days, old technology is constantly being replaced with new, Seems like we just get used to our new cell phones, laptop or Ipa d and a new one is being advertised.

Likewise, in the alarm business, we are also subject to the advances that t he cell phone providers make with their technologies.

You presently have a cellular radio installed at your home/business using T hird Generation (3G)cellular technology that is being replaced with Forth G eneration (4G) cellular technology. As evidenced by the history of their pa st performance, the cellular service for your device will become less and l ess available as they transition to the newer 4G technology. At some point around the end of 2020, the 3G service will no longer be maintained and you r alarm system will no longer be able to communicate with central station.

I will be contacting you over the next couple of months to make an appointm ent to change your system over to the new 4G cellular service.

As always, thank you for your business and loyalty through the years. It's been a pleasure serving you.

Please call if you have any questions.

Puff the Magic Dragon Alarm Co Hana Li Hawaii

Reply to
Jim Davis
Loading thread data ...

Jim,

Thanks for the update. The added was a good touch!!

Much appreciated!!

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Mine was better.

Hey You! Yeah You!

I'm getting out of the business find a new alarm company.

Sincerely, BS Superior Alarms Mike S & Robert B

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Dear Mr's Mike and Robert,

It is to our great relief that you are finally exiting the Alarm installati on business. We know what an arduous task it has been trying to keep a busi ness running while you both reside in the netherlands. Now that Robert has ousted the former leader from his throne and taken his place, you will now have more time argue with each other and to disrupt the universe and denigr ate peoples all over the world.

We wish you the very worst and our only regret is that now we cannot witnes s your final demise.

Beelzebub "The Good" sends his best from heaven With no regards whatsoever,

The boys from ASA

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.