the power of numbers

Hi every1,

i have been looking for a way to make huge amount of cash through the internet

and i must say i have seen alot of junk out there and i even spent my money

on alot of junk!! examples-i have bought e-books that tought me almost nothing,

i have joined the pay per click program,surveys and after clicking my life out i earned 48 cents,

that just drove me mad so i tought to myself how many times will i have to click to earn

a decent income?, i have created blogs and almost killed myself trying to bring traffic

to the blog and after wasting my time and hope i realised that the only way to bring

good traffic to the blog is to buy the traffic and that i could not afford..

i must tell u 1 thing i don't believe in money falling from the sky but however i do believe in

numbers!!

just imagine 5,000 people sent you 1 dollar! that would make a significant income right?

well there is a way you can make this happen! All you have to do is follow my lead

STEP01 Open an e-gold account at

formatting link

STEP02 Fund that account with say 20 dollars

Step03 Send 2 dollars to each of these accounts i will list bellow with your own account at number six

Step04 Send this messege to as many people as possible Friends,Chatrooms,Forums and any place where you know alot of people view

this is the power of numbers! think about how u spend $10 every day and think of how you can spend it and get huge profits i must tell you now its not a scam! by doing this we both benefit from each other PLZ keep this honest at least we normal people have a chance too now,to make good income and not only gurus!!!!!!!!! who sell us e-books and tell us all sorts of junk!! only a try will make you see how profitable this is!

this are the E-gold account numbers-

#1. 5358194 #2. 5366025 #3. 5358288 #4. 4772152 #5. 5462495 #6. your account number

IF u need any help plz contact me at my yahoo im- Shady_2Death Think about it what do u have to loose?

Reply to
Mickey
Loading thread data ...

Hi.

Me too. I found that working seems to help.

Have you looked into becoming a Brinks dealer?

Never mind. I see you're already with ADT.

Mad, I say! Mad, mad, MAD!!!

You got run over on the Information Superhighway?

Like 1, 2 or 3?

Just imagine a judge sent you to federal prison for 5,000 days for fraud. That would also be significant.

Hmm. How apropos.

Umm, $20.

Reply to
news.giganews.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.