THANKS TO BOB CAMPBELL!

I made a post last week regarding a Spectra board which I had sent to Tech-man.com for unlocking and had not been returned.

Bob Campbell, from Home Security Metal Products in Ottawa, contacted me and was kind enough to replace the board from his own stock of spare equipment. He has sent the board (along with a tracking number) and even offered his experience in assisting with its installation. AND HE DID THIS ALL AT NO CHARGE!

I am lucky that there are people like Mr Campbell who are so generous and willing to help. I am a complete stranger and he has gone completely out of his way to help me get my system back up and running. THANK YOU BOB CAMPBELL!

If anyone is considering any of Mr Campbell's alarm services, I could not recommend a more trustworthy or genuine individual.

Thanks again,

Andy

Reply to
Andy
Loading thread data ...

Bob is an heir to the Campbell Soup fortune. He can afford to be magnanimous. Watch out. He is up to something I am sure. Canadians can't be trusted.

Reply to
Just Looking

Hmmmm.

Campbell Soup eh?

I wonder if he's addicted to bean soup.

Reply to
Jim

Turkey Noodle.

Reply to
alarman

Bob is a Saint

Besides up there in the frozen tundra they give away those Spectra boards for firewood.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

With all those long winded posts, he may very well be.

Reply to
Roger W

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.