New SunRocket Message Board

Hi,

We are starting a new SunRocket Message Board. I don't want to spam the forum, just wanted to announce our new board. If you are interested in SunRocket and VOIP, check us out, you are cordially welcome to join and participate.

'SunRocket-Messageboard.com'

formatting link
Thanks

Cheers!

Sun

Reply to
sun
Loading thread data ...

For the last several days (at least 3, I think) this board has been unavailable, at least to me, as any attempt to connect to it results in me being redirected to Sunrocket's main site,

formatting link

And no, the board isn't available at that site.

Reply to
Chris Jones

I see the same thing....

Reply to
burris

DSL Reports has a sunrocket thread.

Reply to
Brian

I currently have packet8 service. Recently introduce to Sunrocket. My biggest concern is Quality of Service (QOS). I know there are limitations sometimes presented by your ISP provider (cable or DSL). Packet8 has had there problems over the past couple years - but the service has been fairly good.

I know packet8 wants to charge you extra for faxing and virtual #'s do not come with their own voice mail. Not sure if sunrocket provides anything different.

Thanks,

Reply to
Justin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.