Testing Popits

Can somebody please tell me again how I can test popits? Thanks!

Reply to
T.J.
Loading thread data ...

Place the panel in walk test, and trip the contact.

Jim Rojas

T.J. wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

What are you testing for? Are you having problems with the system?

Reply to
Roland More

Hi Thanks for the replies. No I am not having trouble. Our companies Alarm Tech is moving and I wanted to try and be the new one, so I am just trying to learn and refresh what I do know. I thought there was a way to test popits with a Multimeter?

Reply to
T.J.

Reply to
Just Looking

and hopefully some idiot installer didn't hide the popit 35' up in the rafters somewhere

| > >

| > >

| > > > Can somebody please tell me again how I can test popits? Thanks!- Hide | quoted text - | > >

| > > - Show quoted text - | >

| > Hi Thanks for the replies. No I am not having trouble. Our companies | > Alarm Tech is moving and I wanted to try and be the new one, so I am | > just trying to learn and refresh what I do know. I thought there was a | > way to test popits with a Multimeter? | >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

That's when you find that installer and hang him with a few twists of the data run right from that same spot; and leave his mummified pelt there as a warning for the next installer not to do that.

Reply to
Just Looking

Rocket science at its finest... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

A comment proving you to be the perfect asshole.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.