Vista 50P ADT

Continuing with my 50P ADT, I noticed that the subscriber phone # got deleted when the alarm wasn't connected for about 3 months (before installation). I was able to reprogram that field. However, I can't seem to program my subscriber account # (not ADT, but an AMCEST account) into location #32. If my ID code (for example is 123), I should be able to program it (2 digit hex) as 010203**, but as soon as I type in 01, I get "not used". Does that mean that the ADT panel cannot be used with my account (since it is not going to an ADT monitoring station).

One other question, how do you display the # of partition fields, which shows in the manual as 2*00. In the view fields. If I type #2*, it wants to fill that location. I am using a 6139 keypad to program, but besides the compass software not working, what are the other didderences in the ADT version? Do you guys suggest picking up a regular 50P (panel w/o case) as they have been appearing on ebay regularly.

Reply to
jabrams4
Loading thread data ...

Give me a call. I can assist you.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

snipped-for-privacy@> Continuing with my 50P ADT, I noticed that the subscriber phone # got

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.