SURVEILLANCE on AMERICAN CIVILIANS by the EVIL US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS

The rest of the world must be ENVYING the FREEDOM AMERICANS ENJOY in the GREAT DEMOCRATIC USA.

FBI SURVEILLANCE on american CIVILIANS

formatting link

CIA SURVEILLANCE on american CIVILIANS

formatting link

NSA SURVEILLANCE on american CIVILIANS

formatting link

Reply to
McGinn
Loading thread data ...

I love the FBI! In fact, I have filled out FBI request form SP-23908.412 against you. This form authorizes spying on those that have been determined to be mentally imbalanced and not fit for free access to civilized society.

Don't worry about that black helicopter flying over your house. I'm sure it's just a routine patrol.

Reply to
enigma

CIVILIZED SOCIETY where your GOVT PSYCHOPATHS are SECRETLY and ILLEGALLY CONDUCTING MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS on TENS of THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS and WATCHING 5yr old - 17yr old kids TAKING SHOWER and ATTENDING NATURES CALLS in the bathrooms with SECRETLY INSTALLED VIDEO and AUDIO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES ?

I am not surprised by YOUR DEFINITION of CIVILIZED SOCIETY since you are a GOVT WORSHIPPING SLAVE.

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
McGinn

You did a GREAT JOB and its actually a BLESSING in DISGUISE for me.

I hope FBI agents (if there are atleast SOME GOOD ONES left) who read your form come to me for investigation so I can EXPOSE the rest of the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS who are TORTURING me for more than 5 years CONDUCTING ILLEGAL mind control experiments on me and TENS of THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS on mcactivism, mindcontrolresearchforum and other mindcontrol yahoo groups.

Reply to
McGinn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.