State licensing questions

This happens to me too, Bob. Tom says something that riles me up and I get all fired up to respond, click the reply button and then sit there and stare at the screen... he's good, the bastard, real good, but we'll have our day, Bob!

*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

Oh yeah....thousands ! Can't narrow the list down without using a "touchy feely" criteria.....so have to continue to just guesss.....:))

RHC

Reply to
Robert Campbell

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Yeh me too. But I always seem to end up with an odd number and have to go back and start all over again.

Reply to
Jim

formatting link

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Yes, people sell thier license in Florida, and have not been caught. That will all change at the next meeting.

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Ah, you just miscounted deliberately so you have to start all over again....:))

RHC

Reply to
Robert Campbell

I was only passing on what Jack said to me

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

How can they not get caught when they are advertising the sale in SDM, and other trade mags for the last few years? Bob W. says right now they can do it and become qualifying agents for the company. Why must you elderly people confuse me? Expand on your answer you God damn retiree I am a slow wit and need a road map to find the last valid thought I had. I swear you old bastards drive me nuts. The mah jong club won't mind if you are 5 minutes late because you were answering a question for me.

Norm Mugford wrote:

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

The person advertising his license for sale has to make application to the board to license a company. If he/she is found not be an officer or employee of the company, they'll be turned down. Now, if they get caught lying to the board about their employment or position in the corporation, they can lose the license completely. It would not be worth the risk to have your own company licensed and then sell your license to another company and get caught. When your license gets pulled, every company on your license goes with it.

As far as reciprocity goes.....the burden is on the applicant to prove he has taken a test similar to that of Florida's test. He/She needs to get documentation from the State they are in to prove the test was similar. Most States won't provide that information. We run across that at every meeting. When the State of Florida writes another State for information, they don't respond. It's easier just to take the Florida test.

Now, as far as anyone from the ASA is concerned....................????? HA!HA!HA!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!......................................

Seriously, I've already helped a couple of people get licensed in Florida, just from contacts on the ASA.

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Never been to Brazil, eh? You guys don't know what you're missing. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You mean you can touch 'em as well as stare at em' (careful now Bob how you answer that one......:))))

RHC

Reply to
Robert Campbell

It's more a matter of the quality of the viewing than of whether you can touch. The options here are errrm, how shall I say, more diverse than they are elsewhere. I've neither intention nor interest in anyone other than my wife, but the view sure is incredible around here. (Was that careful enough:^))

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Umm yes we do

1. 37.5% below poverty level
  2. National debt 52% of GDP
  3. Infant mortality rate 29.5 per 1000
  4. HIV rate .7%
  5. 9.9% unemployment rate
  6. 6.8% inflation
  7. Major supplier of cocaine
  8. Rampant desire to kidnap children for ransom
Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.