SP1738 v2.1 not respond

While testing the system on the bench everything was ok, i was able to dl t= he system using winload but without 2 call answer. I install the system in = another location (on my client), but while trying to communicate with the p= anel using 2 call answer (cause a fax answers at 5th call)it answers, winlo= ad sends authentication step 1 & 2 and then freeze... It disconnects and i = get the error message "control panel did not send confirmation". Any idea? = I am pretty sure that i have programmed the correct panel id and pc passwor= d codes.... Any idea?? thanks in advance!

Reply to
spyros
Loading thread data ...

the system using winload but without 2 call answer. I install the system i= n another location (on my client), but while trying to communicate with the= panel using 2 call answer (cause a fax answers at 5th call)it answers, win= load sends authentication step 1 & 2 and then freeze... It disconnects and = i get the error message "control panel did not send confirmation". Any idea= ? I am pretty sure that i have programmed the correct panel id and pc passw= ord codes....

You can purchase one from

formatting link

Reply to
NickMark

what i can purchase??

=CE=A4=CE=B7 =CE=94=CE=B5=CF=85=CF=84=CE=AD=CF=81=CE=B1, 12 =CE=9D=CE=BF=CE= =B5=CE=BC=CE=B2=CF=81=CE=AF=CE=BF=CF=85 2012 6:10:55 =CE=BC.=CE=BC. UTC+2, = =CE=BF =CF=87=CF=81=CE=AE=CF=83=CF=84=CE=B7=CF=82 NickMark =CE=AD=CE=B3=CF= =81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5:

dl the system using winload but without 2 call answer. I install the system= in another location (on my client), but while trying to communicate with t= he panel using 2 call answer (cause a fax answers at 5th call)it answers, w= inload sends authentication step 1 & 2 and then freeze... It disconnects an= d i get the error message "control panel did not send confirmation". Any id= ea? I am pretty sure that i have programmed the correct panel id and pc pas= sword codes....

Reply to
spyros

system using winload but without 2 call answer. I install the system in another location (on my client), but while trying to communicate with the panel using 2 call answer (cause a fax answers at 5th call)it answers, winload sends authentication step 1 & 2 and then freeze... It disconnects and i get the error message "control panel did not send confirmation". Any idea? I am pretty sure that i have programmed the correct panel id and pc password codes....

Is it a plain POTS line or VOIP? If it's VOIP that may be an issue.

Reply to
G. Morgan

the system using winload but without 2 call answer. I install the system i= n another location (on my client), but while trying to communicate with the= panel using 2 call answer (cause a fax answers at 5th call)it answers, win= load sends authentication step 1 & 2 and then freeze... It disconnects and = i get the error message "control panel did not send confirmation". Any idea= ? I am pretty sure that i have programmed the correct panel id and pc passw= ord codes.... Any idea?? thanks in advance!

Not familiar with that panel and don't know if you are trying a local or r= emote download or trying to communicate with central station ..... but you = can try the following if you are trying to communicate by phone line. Once = the panel has connected, try picking up the telephone on that telephone lin= e and leave it off hook. Listen in and see if the panel communicates then. = If it does, leave the phone off hook until you are done. Don't know if this= applies or if it will work, but you can give it a try.

Reply to
Jim

the system using winload but without 2 call answer. I install the system i= n another location (on my client), but while trying to communicate with the= panel using 2 call answer (cause a fax answers at 5th call)it answers, win= load sends authentication step 1 & 2 and then freeze... It disconnects and = i get the error message "control panel did not send confirmation". Any idea= ? I am pretty sure that i have programmed the correct panel id and pc passw= ord codes....

I have had that happen with Winload. Usually it means the PC identifier or = password is incorrect in the panel and this is what you would expect. Somet= imes you can get this if the Winload software on your computer has not been= updated to the latest version. Other times it can happen for no explicable= reason (I assume phone line quality problems). Also make sure the version = of your panel is correctly designated in your software (although usually th= e software will take care of making the correction for the wrong version of= the panel)=20

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.