Something to toggle your minds

Well Like people say go with the flow, I am 19 years old and I am currently a power seller on ebay it wasn't generating as much money as one would think.I also made some cash while I worked at officemax but that wasn't cutting it either. because I have a RX-8 Mazda That at my age shouldn't have bought.Anyway I am now investing my self in another direction that has no risk at all only gain.So far so good I am making around 2000 a month now compared to my 400 a month I was making at officemax ,and then 500 from ebay.Anyway since you guys always give me tips Id thought Id finally be able to pay you guys back with some information! I even made a whole blog on it so if you desire to check it out just go to the following blog.

formatting link
And Please give me feedback,if you are currently doing the same,on how your doing.And yes this does indeed involve GOOGLE!

Reply to
Narutorocker
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.