Solution 862

Hi

i have a solution 862 alarm with a wireless receiver and key fobs and wireless pirs.

the system was all working ok except i didnot know the master code to add new pirs and fobs. i have all the manuals for it and for the life of me i cannot work out how to code the system to acknowledge the snesors and fobs.

i have set location 427 to 8 = re005 installed location 424 to 12 = 8+4 for horn/strobe indication for radio arm/disarm

i have the solution vireless interface we800 connected correctly as it was working before.

So how do i tell the alarm panel that i have wirelss pir sensors? How do i configer the fobs?

the book says enter mastercode 1 # usercode from 9-16 # then prss the transmitter button and the systme will acknowledge this.

any help would be great.

Reply to
trent.argent
Loading thread data ...

if they are wireless PIRs you need a ESN (electronic Serial Number) programmed into the panel for each

Reply to
Dana Wiegner

Dana

Thanks, I have the serial no for each device. Are you able to tell me how to programme the sol 862 to acknowledge these pirs. Do you know the exact coding sequence as the instuction manual does not have this in it?

Thanks

Dana Wiegner wrote:

Reply to
trent.argent

Look at this forum. It talks about your issue.

formatting link
cheers jerry

Reply to
MJD

thanks

but this is my issue which i posted

MJD wrote:

Reply to
trent.argent

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.