Smart Water

Smart water sprays a mist when the alarm is activated. the perp glows under UV light for weeks after. Provides irrefutable link to crime scene. Can also be used to mark items subject to being stolen.

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
KingFish
Loading thread data ...

So who cleans up the mess?

Reply to
mleuck

You're feeding the troll again... *sigh*

Reply to
Frank Olson

1. I can actually picture you rolling your eyes and shrugging your shoulders while uttering that sigh
  2. It looks like an interesting product although the detection / scanning infrastructure might be a problem.
  3. I don't remember electing you as troll enforcer so quit crying and go back to kissing Bass's butt
Reply to
mleuck

1. I can actually picture you rolling your eyes and shrugging your shoulders while uttering that sigh
  2. It looks like an interesting product although the detection / scanning infrastructure might be a problem.
  3. I don't remember electing you as troll enforcer so quit crying and go back to kissing Bass's butt
Mark,

Are you getting old? You seem to keep losing your train of thought.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I had a train of thought?

Reply to
mleuck

Sounds like fantasy fiction to me.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.