Smart Glass

I am trying to source some electrical contacts in a run of 6 folding sliding doors in order to pass the electrical current for some smart glass. I envisage that they may be a plunger type similar to some car door contacts.

Hope someone can help me source them

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

I suspect you'll have better luck using wired hinges. These are commonly used to connect electronic door locks but they can be used for purposes such as yours. I work with several manufacturers of locksmith supplies and access control systems. If you can give me the specs for the hinges on your doors I'll suggest an appropriate model.

Reply to
Robert L Bass Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.