San Antonio

I guess the job prospects there were better than in Waco. Wonder how long this one will last. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Stalker!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

On Dec 28, 2:57=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

Likely longer than you're going to live.

Reply to
Jim

And he can't even get that right! LOL..

Reply to
G. Morgan

Did I mention you?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It was implied, jackass.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Nice sig. What was implied?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You having trouble with reading comprehension?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Just Looking

Is there anyone you wouldn't want to know about your err, problem?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

^ I see you did follow-up editing on my email address. I corrected it for you.

Why Robert, that sounds like some sort of a threat. Maybe you can be more specific.

Reply to
G. Morgan

As always, you still got it wrong. I fixed it for you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Why don't you take a look at your fiend errrr friend Dead man Bass and try and figure out what he's doing to Graham in this thread. Being a little "Rascally" is he?

Anything look a little out of line to you? Or are you really living in La La land.

Reply to
Jim

I don't know what Bass is or isn't doing to Graham inside or outside this NG. If Bass is harassing Graham I am not supporting that. If Graham thinks I am facilitating Bass' efforts in that regard he hasn't mentioned that, and Graham knows how to get in touch with me.

registered.http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/psb/individual/individual_search.aspxIf you

Why don't you take a look at your fiend errrr friend Dead man Bass and try and figure out what he's doing to Graham in this thread. Being a little "Rascally" is he?

Anything look a little out of line to you? Or are you really living in La La land.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.