Prox access controls

On a Sonytrol system who makes the hardware. we like to add a mod and reader. we have HID fobs. Any place on the equipment to look.

Rich

Reply to
Rich
Loading thread data ...

My source has got back to me with better info the manes on the equipment is.. Sonitrol, S2 Security Corporation, I would like to know who manufactures there equipment?

Reply to
Rich

dunno, but;

formatting link

| > Rich | >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

We were there

Reply to
Rich

Sonitrol use to buy from Advantor Corp. under license, they bough licence/product line a few year ago. I am an Advantor direct dealer, let me know what hardware you are looking for, will be able to help you out. Advantor/Sonitrol software as a Prox reader configuration tool build into the door confuiguration tables. Though out of the box they had two(2) prefered configuration. Check out my site for some info

formatting link

Advantor Corp has closed its WEB base documentation section as this product is now sold almost exclusively by Sonitrol. Marc

Reply to
Marc -Ashton

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.