Reply to
Roland

Reply to
Roland

Reply to
I brive a dus

Reply to
I brive a dus

That's an outrageous lie. I never let anyone cut in front of me in the pharmacy line.

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

Tom,

Remember what we were saying about Perrotti and ABC Alarm? I don't know if I mentioned it already but a Google search returned the following:

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yeah you & Nick bought me off and the 2

Was his name Jake?

Obviously they failed to read the articles in the Braille magazine describing a system I designed for a blind couple in CT a few years ago. Had they done so you'd have been left in the dust.

I'm doing the same thing, except I'm using Usenet to accomplish the job. At the current rate I'll have all of Nairobi (the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, grasshopper) within six months. After that it's on to Belgium and from there the sky is the limit. My plan is cheaper than yours though. I'm giving out rubber chickens instead of turkeys.

Same here, but all I have to do is use the word, primate.

[Robert grabs paper towel to clean coffee from 24" monitor]

Yeah, but that's only because you paint them on mushrooms.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

For my good deed I give the kids speed and tell them it's candy. It's much cheaper than turkey and they never get hungry. And talk about good for future business!

Reply to
Roland

I wonder if those guys need a job? Sales have been too slow for my liking and collections are not up to projected targets. These guys need to come here and show us how to get the coins rolling in. A little dust up with the law just shows everyone is hustling, and that's how it should be. I would like to see ABC on the cover of SDM or the like with 5 gold stars.

Reply to
Roland

Uh, no...they're unsung. And personal. Don cha gettit? js

Reply to
alarman

From what I hear they were "hooked up" guys. Somehow I doubt you'd want them on the payroll. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

GdnVv289xg8YjbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>- Hide quoted text -

Reply to
I brive a dus

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
I brive a dus

Reply to
I brive a dus

Real cream of the crap, eh?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

WdnRabmOSM7YnbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

That's provoking.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
I brive a dus

hillbillies are farther north. these are rednecks and proud of it.

Reply to
GROUP MODERATOR

You consider that unusual? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.