I'll take your word for it. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

there occasionally. No one in his right mind would

You're not welcome here anyway....

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

I hope they get rid of it for you.

Did you forget to mention another year with no Easter Basket from Jim on your downside list?

Reply to
Roland

Done, but it still hurts a lot.

His actions are on him, not me. If he wants to keep posting vitriol it's only going to hurt him. Sabodish kept his rage on full boil until it disabled him, nearly killing him in the process. I don't wish that on him or anyone else, including Jim. But I would not be surprised if he were to meet a similar fate. You can't live that way without self- destructing sooner or later.

Oh, BTW. I should add one more line to the plus side:

- Had a nice call today from one of the regulars here. No, I'm not saying whom.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Now I know why they went after you. You're a no good Brinks Board hoarder. You could flood the market at any time and destroy their value. Now we're talking serious stuff here.

Reply to
Roland

interference claim, that's also bogus. Nowhere do they even

infringement any more than burning one of their manuals. Since

If I understand things correctly, you receive a panel

back to it's (presumptive) owner. That isn't a copyright

the "firmware" therein is also bogus since it is integral

cars you've stolen the copyrighted firmware in the engine

going there occasionally. No one in his right mind would

At least we can count

Reply to
Mark Leuck

going there occasionally. No one in his right mind would

Like you'll try to stop him? Bwahahahah!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

At least you beat Psycho Mike

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It was Tom...

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

Reply to
I brive a dus

messagenews:XPGdnaEm3dFJt4nbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
I brive a dus

AFAIK, he's still alive but incapacitated. His sister, or someone purporting to be her, called me a while back. She said he'd had a stroke. At the time I was unaware that there had been prior discussion about it here. I don't know if this happened while I was going through chemo or out of the country. I have no idea why she chose to call me. There was nothing I could do for him even if I were so inclined.

The guy is pathetic. The humane thing would be to leave him alone. He has enough troubles without Leuck provoking him.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I'm not provoking anyone and you are incorrect

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Just that you are an opportunist.. You give to the hungry once a year to make yourself feel good. You think that one good meal for them is solving a problem, it is. for you....

You take that opportunity to publicize it..... You make the NG know you are doing some great thing by feeding a small population for a day. You also make sure that trade magazines know about it..... So it is mere advertising for you. It also comes at a convenient time for tax breaks, huh?

Want to impress me??? Do the charity work without emailing the business journal and trade rags expecting press. Do it all year round, because these folks are hungry everyday - not just Christmas Day. Because we both know if your motives are true - you don't need acknowledgement.

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

"Milhouse Van Houten" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

this make me think about a quad/switcher that Bas supposedly gave to a fire fighter museum a few years back...

he could have just waited for the acknowledgment from the curator of the museum to thank him for his gift(witch he received for a tax deduction) but no he had to post online that he was sending them the switcher...pathetic..

Reply to
Petem

However, this is Texas so be careful if when you show

It's Texas - make sure you're wearing a sidearm when you walk into court. The judge will respect that :)

Reply to
Matt Ion

Reply to
I brive a dus

Does that include me buying you off?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Then they wouldn't be unsung, would they?

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.