Paradise!

Actually he has a $275,000.00 mortgage (that's the first one for which he had to get his Mom and Dad's "Power of Attorney" to negotiate), and the $100,000 second one is a line of credit. Yep. He's a success "in his own mind". He's also had to re-roof the place. Ain't it amazin' what you can dig up on people online? Scary too. His birth date and SIN number are now on USENET.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

OK, so 144-44-1945 is the social security number of Robert L. Bass. Just wanted to know if I read that correctly here:

formatting link

Reply to
alarman

That would be correct. You're welcome.

Reply to
Frank Olson

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Why?? You're not.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Is he the Grantee? Cause the pdf mentions that

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Pot-Kettle-Black aye Bassey?

BTW -- I saw those documents on the CC website well over a year ago - and I would have told you about them, but I figured I wasn't permitted to email you. Oh well.

Reply to
Dense Fog

Well then you should have called him

.... oh wait that wouldn't have worked either

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Not by a long shot. I've never tried hurt anyone. The only time I've ever gone RL was when someone committed acriminal act against me and even then I stayed within the law. You people have no morals at all.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

On Nov 25, 8:37=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

A criminal act????????????

Would that include what you did to Andy and what you did to the guy you claimed was flying intoxicated, but wasn't ............and to the guy who dissagreed with you, who was posting with his organizations computer ........... and the misleading innuendo that you make to end users about installing companies ........too? How exactly are any of those things criminal acts? Or maybe you're confusing those events with the time that you stole information from someone and held it for ransom to get the people who detested you in the aviation group, to let you participate again.

Morals? you are the epitome of someone with a lack of morals. You deserve what ever is the worst thing that can happen to anyone and it did.

You're a lying cheating scum bag ..... we can all only be grateful that it's for what little time you have left on this earth. That gratification is all that makes you tolerable.

Reply to
Jim

"Frank Olson" lied:

Sure, you are.

True. They seem to have about 100 or perhaps 150 radars. We have about 105,000 helicopters. I deliver they're old recipients though I've sometime met them.

I was paranormal about that so I called. They have an inconsistent answering machine. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.