Outdoor surveilance camera

I need two IR low profile cameras (under eve mount) something that will automatcally adjust to light, see 50 feet, and see in almost total darkness. A wide field of view, and small size if possible. Something in the 200 dollar range for a project. Thanks in advance Dave

Reply to
Noweldrecumbent
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Reply to
nick markowitz

Look at the VDC-485 &VDN-495 from Bosch.

formatting link
may be more than your budget can stand but they meet the spec you mention in most ways.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Thank you for the help Dave

Reply to
<noweldrecumbent2

I'll check it out thank you

Reply to
<noweldrecumbent2

yes, bosch has xcellnt repute and stuff lasts forever!

Reply to
<hapticz

Lowes has excellent camera systems for Homeowners......... :-( Sigh...

Reply to
Russell Brill

Really? hmmm... I've seen cameras there, but not the excellent ones. js

Reply to
alarman

You know, the $200 kind....... :-))

Reply to
Russell Brill

Which camera systems? The junk they sell to customers or the ones they use for themselves for loss prevention? Funny that the ones they use for themselves are not the same brand, model, manufacturer, etc. as the ones they sell. Why is that I wonder?

Reply to
Roland

Don't pay any attention to me Roland, I'm being a SMARTASS... I just love the people that want it all for $800... I was told I was expensive by someone that had priced their CCTV project at Lowes, then used me as a comparison. I hope they're happy watching BLUR Vision, ha ha ha

Reply to
Russell Brill

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.