Original 30's Ademco panel

If your on face book check out my wall I have pictures of a ademco 110 panel from 30's which was hand built and used parts bought from sterling manufacturing before they put the Ademco name on what they made. also got some neat fire stuff as well. enjoy. If you do not have an account there's a way to view it but still figuring that out.

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

My face would put Facebook out of business.

I haven't gotten invoved with Facebook or Twitter or .....whatever .... for the simple reason that I just can't imagine where I would find the time to do anything else on the computer ........ more than I already do. Sucks the time right out of my day as it is.

Reply to
Jim

I use it for posting pictures of equipment I build and stay in touch with old friends but I do not get involved with the other stuff.

Reply to
nick markowitz

send me an email and i will send you a link to my phot0 wall I have over 100 pictures of burg fire alarms

Reply to
nick markowitz

With a face like yours, I wouldn't join. :-)

Reply to
Jim

Ever notice thats why I take pictures but you dont see me in them

Reply to
nick markowitz

It's a place online where people give away personal information for FREE (there's that dirty four letter word again) and a company (Facebook) sells it to marketers...

Reply to
Russell Brill

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.