Old Panels

If you have any old alarm panels or accessories laying around and your going to throw them away, Let me know... Im looking to Buy some.........

Old Ademco stuff, Dictograph a plus, SImplex, Firelite, Edwards, Etc Thanks a lot.

Reply to
wh349055
Loading thread data ...

I have a few ademcos, also some radionics, moose, silent knight. js

Reply to
alarman

I've got some...Ademco, FBI, Radionics, DMP...dunno if they're usable. LOTS of old keypads mostly Radx, some new in box, some are pulls. Lots of old stuff here.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I may have one I used to use to program z1100's I'll check tomorrow and post a list if I have any.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Mwaaahaaahahahahahahahahahaha! js

Reply to
alarman

Got stuff here as well. Are you buying plus shipping and handling or pickup???

Reply to
ABLE_1

Please don't infect someone else with Moose products?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I am currently looking for some Moose LED & LCD keypads...in any condition. I will also send you a shipping label.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I got dealers still looking for Feelsafe Omni 2000 junk...they swear by it... yuck!

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

It was good in it's day. Although I think I only have one left that's still working.

On the other hand, the old XL2's just keep on tickin!

Reply to
Jim

Jim, I sent you an email at tech-man.com but never heard back. Maybe something is amuck? I am looking for an ESL 4 zone expander board for a

2501 panel. The board is a 2504. I figured I'd put this out here as a general request. If anyone has one, thanks in advance.

Respectfully, thomas

Reply to
THOMAS GERCHAK

I must have missed that email. I don't carry that much fire stuff anymore since they change all the NFPA rules concerning used parts.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.