What is the successor to the MS112 Fire Lite 12 Volt 4 Zone System

What is the successor to the MS112 Fire Lite 12 Volt 4 Zone System? Is it the Fire Lite MS4?

Reply to
CP
Loading thread data ...

Yes, it is the FireLite MS-4

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Gee... Silent Knight has been a good successor for Frie Lite for me. (not a typo)

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Heh, heh, heh. Many years ago we had problems with FireLite panels and stopped using them. About ten years ago we tried them again with better results.

Selling online I get orders for FireLite, Silent Knight, Ademco Honeywell and a few more. There haven't been any problems with FireLite lately.

BTW, we sell a fair number commercial fire alarms every month. Most of the time when end users buy a commercial fire alarm they employ a local electrician to do the installation. Larger companies have in-house electricians, some with experience on large-scale addressable systems.

When I started selling online I thought we'd only be catering to private individuals looking to save on the cost of installation plus those who don't want alarm monitoring services. It didn't even occur to me that we'd be selling commercial fire alarm systems.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.