Notice to Brinks

Can you please tell us exactly IP and trade secrets you are refferring to? We have about a thousand years cumulative experience in this group and none of us can find what you claiming to the court.

Bob La Londe I am not a sock puppet

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

No offense Bob but why would they care to tell you or anyone else here?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Heck it would be nice if they would point it out to the court atleast.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Brinks has not (or ever had) any intellectual property on Jim's website. Ditto for "Tech Help!".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Gee Frank. You think? LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thats something different although that isn't the current legal issue up for debate, I'm just pointing out they don't have to prove squat to any of us here including the Perry Mason wannabee's

(present company excluded)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It clearly contains all the Brinks trade secrets. It shows how one million plus subscribers can be suckered into signing up for their inferior monitoring service, substandard equipment, and lets not forget their bare minimum level of protected openings.

Gus

Can you please tell us exactly IP and trade secrets you are refferring to? We have about a thousand years cumulative experience in this group and none of us can find what you claiming to the court.

Bob La Londe I am not a sock puppet

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

plus subscribers can be suckered into signing up for their inferior monitoring service, substandard equipment, and lets not forget their bare minimum level of protected openings.

Brinks Security Systems are for city slickers who don't know how to use guns to protect their homes. An armed criminal comes into someone's house within a few minutes, so the alarm goes off and the cops come to the house in 10-15 minutes. So by greater force of logic, what is going to happen? Duh???

Reply to
datalines2

This is basically their trade secrets:

1. Install equipment that no one can possibly take over.
  2. Make the contract print so small, not even another attorney can read it without the use of a 10x magnifing glass.
  3. Allow salespeople into misleading customers that they own the equipment.
  4. There is no 4.
  5. Allow a customer to purchase the equipment for 0, because of reason 1.
  6. Allow the customer to think that Brinks will service their local system without first signing a 3 year contract, which then nulifies the purchase of said equipment. Afterall, Brinks doesn't sell their equipment.
  7. Become a member of all the local BBB to make all problems mysteriously get explained away, or seem to be isolated incidents. Which just proves how useless the BBB program really is.
  8. Allow eBay sellers to continue to sell their equipment, in hopes to gain yet another unhappy customer that cant back out of the PSA.
  9. Once the eBay customer signs the PSA, Brinks can now legally recover this equipment at the end of the contract.
  10. Let their employees drive the Brinks trucks home so they can avoid paying commercial vehicle storage fees, fair wages, and pretend it is an employee perk.
  11. Allow authorized dealers to install in the name of Brinks to help keep the attrition rate down in the lower double digits.
  12. Allow authorized dealers to purchase brinks equipment, then back charge the dealers when the customer doesn't fulfill the contract. This way Brinks is out nothing, and the dealer is left holding the bag.

Did I miss anything?

Jim Rojas

Bob La L> Can you please tell us exactly IP and trade secrets you are refferring to?

Reply to
Jim Rojas

This is basically their trade secret:

1. Install equipment that no one can possibly take over.
  2. Make the contract print so small, not even another attorney can read it without the use of a 10x magnifing glass.
  3. Allow salespeople into misleading customers that they own the equipment.
  4. There is no 4.
  5. Allow a customer to purchase the equipment, because of reason 1.
  6. Allow the customer to think that Brinks will service their local system without signing another 3 year contract, which then nulifies your purchase of said equipment. Afterall, Brinks doesn't sell their equipment.
  7. Become a member of all the local BBB to make all problems mysteriously get explained away, so seem to be isolated incidents. Which just proves how useless the BBB program really is.
  8. Allow eBay sellers to continue sell their equipment, in hopes to gain yet another unhappy customer.
  9. Once the eBay customer signs the PSA, Brinks can now legally recover this equipment at the end of the contract.
  10. Let their employees drive the Brinks trucks home so they can avoid paying commercial vehicle storage fees, fair wages, and pretend it is an employee perk.
  11. Allow authorized dealers to install in the name of Brinks to help keep the attrition rate down in the single digits.
  12. Allow authorized dealers to purchase brinks equipment, then back charge the dealers when the customer doesn't fulfill the contract. This way Brinks is out nothing.

Jim Rojas

Bob La L> Can you please tell us exactly IP and trade secrets you are refferring to?

Reply to
Jim Rojas

just that you were ordered to do something by the courts, you refused, and now you'll pay....not too smart!!!!!

Reply to
BDEBJ

I was unable to, there's a difference. I faxed the court as requested by the deadline given. If I lived in Dallas, there would have been no problem in attending.

Jim Rojas

BDEBJ wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

And I'm not related to the other Nomen Nescio. Or Jim Rojas, either.

Nomen Nescio Sock puppet for Mark Stableman "Shoveling horseshit for corporate America"

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.